We're just full of surprises these days. You might think that the only way to get valuable feedback is to ask someone directly. But, in fact, very few things bring customers, users and businesses. Micro Feedback (an on-going peer-to-peer communication) is an alternative approach to getting feedback which allows us to stay connected and share knowledge even when it isn't possible for traditional forms of communication to do so.
- You can ask for feedback in different ways. One way is to subtly incorporate a request for input into your interactions with users. You can also create a special place for users to give you comments about your product or service.
- Do you want to know what our users think of us? Ask them! By getting their feedback, you can improve your product or service better.
- It is a process of asking for feedback. Use feedback to evolve your product. Listen and incorporate user's point of view.
- You can ask for feedback or make changes to your workflow based on how your team reacts, as well as have access to real time analytics.
- Now that you’ve got a product out on the market, it’s time to think about how to improve it and where to go next. Let your customers help you in this process. Give them a chance to provide feedback about the services they use and how they use them. They are the ones who are going to buy and use your product, after all. So their opinion really matters.
- We want to make our website as useful, intuitive and easy to use as possible for our users. We value your opinion and look forward to hearing from you.
- Feedback is the brain child of journalist Lawrence Lanoff and designer David Gray Hoffman. It aims to build an ecosystem for idea exchange between designers and users.
Tips for developing an intuition for how things should work:Ask for feedback - this is a form of micro feedback. Users want to know what you're doing, and they value having input. It also pushes you to action, because you'll be motivated to act upon the feedback you receive. Also it's an opportunity to learn from your users - by getting their feedback, you can often figure out how they think better about their product or service and improve accordingly.
Do you want to know what our users think of us? We do! By getting their feedback, we can improve our product or service better. What do our Users think of this article? Do you want to know? By getting their feedback, our content will always be a step ahead. We are here to help you get feedback from your users. Micro Feedback will tell you what your users think about your product or service, which can help provide insights to improve your process or product.
Micro Feedback is a new form of feedback that is directly submitted via email or social media. For some startups and developers, this is the way forward; for others this may seem old school or even unnecessary — after all, if you have customers and you know how they feel you could fix their problem before asking them to tell you about it.